Saturday, July 2, 2011

Ella and Char

So, just as I got this blog started, my scanner decided to go haywire and start running this huge black line through all my images. I finally got a new scanner, so I can start updating! I have lots of pics to show you!

These were both done hastily on scraps of paper (as opposed to in my sketchbook), so they're not as clean as some of my other drawings.


ella enchanted
At the very end of the book, when Char brings around the slipper, Ella doesn't want to be recognized.  "Straining for a new disguise of servant and simpleton, I sucked on my fist and stared about vacantly." (pg. 222)


ella enchanted
Mwah!

I have some more sketches of Char, next, and after that, I have Dame Olga and some of the servants.  Stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. I love the kissing picture!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY you are following my blog! Hehe I like that one a lot, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMIGOD LIKE WOAH YOU ARE MY FAVORITE PERSON LIKE OMG THIS IS SO COOL WOW YOU ARE SO GREAT HOLY CRAP I JUST LOOOOVE YOUR ART YOU ARE FANTASTIC YOU ARE MY HERO!

    Satisfied?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Comment every day for a year, and I will be. :D

    ReplyDelete